TeleTRADE has paid great attention to protection and confidentiality of personal data of its customers, as well as financial information, which relates to them.
We use advanced security technologies, thereby enhancing the confidentiality of the information. This gives customers high reliability while using our financial instruments.
Personal data of our customers, as well as the contact information is specified directly in an application for opening an account or participating in other programs (promotions, bonuses, contests, etc.).
We use the findings exclusively for communication with the client, and do not disclose them to third parties, unless it is required by law. Also, in some cases, as described below.
- The company can transfer the data to agents and third parties who act on the basis of the contract with the company, if require an executable obligations to the client, which is performed by partners.
- The company can take advantage of technology «cookies», which do not contain confidential information and is not shared with anyone.
- Information about the ip-address of the client is not used for identification, but it can be obtained and saved by the company.
- The company is not responsible for the information that was provided by the client on the company's website in accessible form.
- The company is not responsible if customer contact information, login and password is voluntary transfer by themselves to third parties.
TeleTRADE Company uses these contact details in order to fulfil its obligations to the client, as well as for the evaluation and analysis of its activities and operation of the site to identify the winners and participants of contests and campaigns which are undertaken by the company.
The company TeleTRADE may use personal data which are legally obtained to send advertising and informational messages to the client.