Fed Chair Powell: Fed's strategy and tools "have been and remain effective"
- U.S. economy is in a good place but facing some risks
- "Historically" strong jobs market is benefiting low- and moderate-income communities
|remaining time till the new event being published|
- White House economic adviser Kudlow: U.S. and China "very close" on opening of financial markets
- Chinese vice foreign minister says progress made in trade talks with U.S
- BoE reform needed to boost firepower for downturns - think tank
- Earnings Season in U.S.: Major Reports of the Week